The Kwando 5 Rivers Special 2020 rates are released and they have frozen both accommodation and flying rates!
Plan ahead for great discounts in the 2020/2021 green season in Botswana
Why is the Kwando 5 Rivers Special so good?
- Affordable access to some of the best private concessions in Botswana from 15 November 2020 – 31 March 2021
- Early release of the special so you can plan ahead
- Great rates for private vehicle hire for photographers or families
- No single supplement for the first 2 singles on each booking
- Discounted flight rates with no single supplements
- No block out period over Christmas – just a surcharge for dates 20 December 2020 – 4 January 2021 inclusive
What camps are included in the 5 Rivers special?
- Botswana desert camps: Nxai Pan and Tau Pan
- Okavango Delta: Splash, Kwara and Pom Pom
- Linyanti: Lagoon and Lebala
- Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe: The Elephant Camp
- For a minimum of 3 nights/1 camp or 4 nights/2 camps except the new Kwara Camp special conditions, see below.
Where and when should I go?
Traditional seasons are changing and in recent years, due to relatively low rainfall, game viewing is amazing throughout the entire green season.
November and early December always book up quickly for those sneaking in before the summer rains set in, particularly in the Linyanti and Delta areas, so if this is your preferred travel time, book early. January is becoming in the new December, still holiday time for many people and less rainfall impacting wildlife sightings.
If the desert camps are your preference, you can plan your travel a little later to allow time for some good rainfall to transform the area. Many antelope start to drop their young and by mid-November the zebra migration heads down to Nxai Pan for fresh grazing and often stays for months before returning north and January to March is the ideal time to visit the Kalahari.
The fine print
Terms and conditions apply, please contact us for details and pricing as well as some exciting package ideas. Please take note Kwara Camp is carries a surcharge of $100 per person per night and must be booked for 3 nights as part of a 6 night or more Botswana itinerary.