Kwando Safaris are ahead of the pack with the Kwando 5 Rivers special rates being released for the 2016/2017 summer in Botswana.
Again the seasonal discount applies for all new bookings for travel from 15 November 2016 until March 2017.
The good news:
- No single supplements on flights
- No single supplement for the first 2 singles on each booking
- No block out period over Christmas – there is a surcharge for dates 20 December 2016 – 4 January 2017 inclusive
- Great rates for private vehicle hire for photographers or families
- Discounted flight rates
The camps included are:
- Botswana desert camps: Nxai Pan and Tau Pan
- Okavango Delta: Kwara and Pom Pom Camps
- Linyanti: Lagoon and Lebala Camps
- Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe: The Elephant Camp
- Livingstone, Zambia: Stanley Safari Lodge
- For a minimum of 3 nights/1 camp or 4 nights/2 camps.
November and early December always book up quickly for those sneaking in before the summer rains set in and late March is always popular as well. If you have not visited the the Kalahari area of Botswana, this is a fantastic time to experience the desert. At the first sniff of rain, usually in November, many antelope drop their young and by mid November the zebra migration is usually passing through Nxai Pan on their way to the Makgadigadi. For the Central Kalahari highly recommend late January onwards to allow time for decent rain to bring new life – as the fresh grass on the pans attract herds of antelope and their predators!
Terms and conditions apply, please contact us for details and pricing as well as some exciting package ideas.